Wazifa for Avoiding or Stopping Divorce In Urdu In Islam ,” In most of the house, you will find the holy book – Quran, but how many of the members of the house do actually read it? Buying a beautiful Quran isn’t enough, knowing what lies inside it – will solve your problems. Allah swt know your troubles and he has provided solution for every problem in the book. If you can’t read or understand the solution, then it’s better to visit or call or email someone, who can guide you instead of making mistakes. A learned Islamic astrologer will easily explain you the best wazifa for getting divorced in Urdu language or in any other language that you understand. And if you don’t want any sort of divorce, then he can also help you in finding the strongest wazifa to stop divorces.
The wazifa to stop divorce has helped many man and woman in changing the heart of their partners. If your wife is not happy with you and is asking for a separation then these powerful dua and wazifa to stop divorces serve as the best rohani solution. For years, these wazifa and dua have been helping people in keeping their home safe from the eyes of Shaitan. In any house, where namaz and Quran are not performed and read daily – the angels of blessings stop visiting such houses. This gives advantage to the Shaitan and he finds it easier to reside in such a house.
Therefore, one must always –
- Perform Namaz 5 times in a day
- Recite Quran everyday – make a specific time for it and everyday recite it at that same time
- Fast or keep Roza in the month of Ramadan
- Try to stay in Wazu (most of the time)
- Try to help the needy and poor
Wazifa for Getting Divorced in Urdu
One of the most common wazifa for getting divorced stopped in mentioned here –
- Take a bath at night
- Perform the wazu
- Make sure, you are alone in your room
- Keep the lights dim
- Sit on a white cloth placed over the floor or on your bed
- Keep the belonging of your husband or wife with you (cloth, etc.)
- Now, Recite the first kalma (3 times), before and after the below given dua.
· Dua – jaealah tahabni
It is advisable to visit an astrologer before you practice anything on your own as one must seek the advice of a physician before taking any medication – to avoid unwanted results!